I saw this survey and thought I’d give it a shot. It’s my first step in my latest “finding myself” journey, I suppose.
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My name is Elizabeth.
2. I’m adopted.
3. I am Native American.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. The dark (or rather movement in the not quite total dark)
3. Being completely misunderstood.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Something salty, usually some sort of chip. I’m loving Beanitos right now…
2. My cellphone (although I cracked the screen. TRAGEDY!).
3. A shower. I’m basically not human until after the hot water washes away the sleep.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. A high school counselor.
2. An actress.
3. A Lit Professor.
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. The Martian by Andy Weir (almost finished).
2. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
3. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Keeping up my blog.
2. Revising some of my poetry for competition.
3. An untitled short story where the currency is memories.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Learn to play the Violin.
2. Go rock climbing in Ireland.
3. Have children.
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
1. Jake Gyllenhaal. Eye candy with substance and talent.
2. Kit Harington. Mostly just delicious eye candy.
3. Angelina Jolie. She’s what Marylin Monroe would have been, had she lived.
1. Sat Ci Sat Bene. Latin for “It is done fast enough when it is done well.” (According to Harlan Ellison)
2. “If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun.” Katharine Hepburn
3. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” Ayn Rand